Monday, May 28, 2012

IV. Reflection in Literature

       I was very excited to have a class in Literature subject because I thought we will discuss again the Greek Mythology. We discussed it when we were in 4th Year  highschool and it was very interesting and because of that I'm very excited to discuss it again.
       First day of the class, I found it was boring because our teacher was a soft-spoken person, her voice was not too loud for us to hear what she was saying. She's giving always assignments for the next topics that we will discuss. In almost two months that we had a class on her, there are lot of things we learned. Like legends, riddles, proverbs  and ballad songs. One by one in the class shared their ideas and proverbs and have the freedom to talk in the front to practice speaking in English and how to deliver it. Everyone is listening because after the reporting, we have a quiz..
       The part which I love most was when we chose a Kenny Roger's song and relate it in our own life. We shared individually in the front and it became very interesting because some of my classmates related and dedicated their song to their beloved someone like the songs " Through the Years" and " You Decorated My Life". But my song " I Trust You" was related to our Heavenly Father. Even though there are lot of problems I always trust Him..
       At last, I found that this subject was not boring. It was very interesting and there are so many things we learned. There were no subjects that boring if you learn to love and like it..

No comments:

Post a Comment